Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Penny Saved


Coupons are a way of life in our household budget. Trading and using them are important for our regular purchases in order to keep our family finances under management.

Working with "newbie" coupon users has really allowed me to understand the people that don't come from cost~cutting households. Some "newbies" are surfacing in desperate need of coupon~using mentors during the difficult economic times.

 To me, saving money is even more important than earning it. Saving money which I have already in my bank account makes more sense than trying to earn more to replace what I've spent because I didn't use wisdom with my purchases. There are times when a purchase has to be made without a coupon or sale, that just happens. The more that can be stretched out of one dollar, the better.

Coupons just make sense when it comes to smart shopping and taking care of my family budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment